Tuesday 3 May 2016

❁ Current Favourite Lipsticks ❁

"Give a women the right lipstick and she can conquer the world"

I haven't always been a massive fan of lipsticks, I was more of a lip balm kind of girl, however over the past few years, and I have come to love them! 


Left to Right -

Estee Lauder - Lilac Lover - This is one of my favourite lipsticks, the colour is perfect for everyday, however I try to save it more for special events, as it is more on the expensive side at £22, but the formula is amazing, it help keeps the lips mosturised and the colour stays to the lip for a long time.

No.7 Moisture Drench - Mulberry - This lipstick has amazing pigment, I wear this lipstick when I wear more of a darker makeup look, and the lipstick is more matte than a normal lipstick however it doesn't make your lips dry at all. It has amazing staying power lasting all day even when eating and drinking. 

Kate Moss Matte Lipstick - 110 - This is a bright matte lipstick, I don't normally wear bold lipsticks like this however on nights out or on more summer/spring days I like a more bright lip, sometimes for a more sutle lip, I would use my finger to apply the lipstick for a lighter colour on the lips. The only problem with this lipstick is I find that it does dry out the lips, so I do wear a lipbalm under which does take away the matte a bit, but it makes the colour look better on the lips with a bit of lip balm. 

M.A.C - Peach Blossom - This is another one which I wear daily, it's a very simple colour which makes it perfect for everyday, creating a simple look. It's a very moisturising lipstick, I find it does last a long time if you don't eat or drink, otherwise you have to keep applying it.

Avon - Oxford Wine - This is a deep berry colour, this is more of an autumn colour, however I love to wear this colour on nights out or more bold makeup looks, I am not normally one for dark colours, however this colour is really easy to wear. It also has amazing staying power and lasts you day/night, even if you drink and eat, its only fades a bit.




What are your current favourite lipsticks?

Thank you for reading! 

Abbie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment