Thursday 7 April 2016

🚗 Road Trip - West Midlands Safari Park 🚗

I can't begin to tell you how long I have wanted to go to the Safari Park. I finally got round to going with my friend Lucy, and it was the best day! The sun was shining which made the day so much better. I felt like a 5 year old, I was so excited, I did get a few weird looks from children in other cars, but hey I have waited over 17 years to go!🐘





The Safari cost us £20 each with student discount, so if you are a student make sure you take your NUS card, to get your discount. (Normal adult tickets were £22, you also get a free return ticket when you buy tickets, which is amazing because the next time I go it's FREE!) 🐘






 I would recommend to anyone to visit, it's a great day out, the Safari drive took us about 2 hours, then after there are rides and other animals such as the penguins, Meerkats,  Hippos, Lemurs and lots of others as well, they have also opened The Land of Dinosaurs, which was fun to walk around. They also have a lot of rides as well, but Lucy and I aren't massive fans of rides so we didn't go on any (You have to buy a waist band to go the on rides). However we did go to the Arcade, which was so much fun, we won over 300 tickets and won 31 Maoams!!





 How cute is this little guy!! 






          

Link to website & Tickets - http://www.wmsp.co.uk/

P.S I would totally recommend the doughnuts, they were delicious! 😋


 Thank you for reading! 
🐘🐯🐘🐯🐘🐯🐘🐯🐘🐯🐘🐯🐘🐯

Abbie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment