"The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural" - Calvin Klein
I saw this tag on google the other day, and I thought it would be fun to do.
Feel free to copy the questions and answer them on your blog!
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I can't remember the first thing, but It was most likely lipstick or mascara.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
I like one that curls the lashs and makes them a lot thinker, the best one I have found so far that fits this is Maybelline Lash Sentational.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I prefer to have a light coverage, as I hate the feeling of a lot of foundation on my face.
4. Favorite high end brand?
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
I really want to try some products from NYX.
6. Favourite drugstore brand?
This is hard there are some many I love, but I would have to say Maybelline.
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
No, I have personally never tried them, but I don't feel they would suit me.
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
I don't know if this counts but I can't leave without lip balm.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Naked Urban Decay palette.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I don't like having a lot of makeup, as I would never use it all, so once every few months, I will go and buy new makeup with I have wanted to try or need placing.
11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely?
I don't have set amount, I only spend what I have and can afford at the time.
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Yes, I have endless reward cards from places such as Boots, SuperDrug, Debenhams beauty card and body shop.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Eye shadows hands down, I will buy endless types of different eyeshadows.
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
No I have any brands that I don't like.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
I never really look whats in the makeup I buy, It which is probably a bad thing!
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Boots or Superdrug, because you can get points for buying makeup!
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I tend to stay with the same things because I have very sensitive skin, so I like to stay with produces I know that won't give me rashes.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
Soap & Glory.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
I would say Urban Decay, because I love their eye shadows and they have all types of makeup products.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Again Urban Decay, because they have both simple and colourful packages, which I love.
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
I have a group on google for beauty bloggers - please feel free to join, everyone is welcome.
23. 5 Favourite Beauty Gurus
Chole Morton - https://www.youtube.com/user/glitteralittle
Sophie Foster - https://www.youtube.com/user/cherryplumbautumn
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
I have never used one, so i couldn't stay.
25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup?
Some days, I can't be asked to spend ages on makeup, so I only put mascara on like this morning, but on the other hand sometimes I take about an hour doing my makeup!
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I use Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion for eye shadows, and Maybelline Baby skin primer under my foundation.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
A part of shampoo and conditioner, I only use heat protection when I straighten my hair, so If I leave my hair natural, I don't use any products.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
I apply my foundation then Concealer after.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes, I wanted to go on a course to become a makeup artists, however I haven't got round to it yet.
30. What do you love about makeup?
I love being able to be creative and create different makeup looks, I also love how it makes me feel confident and better about myself.
What's your favourite thing about makeup?
Thank you for reading!